- O Reilly Media
Lean UX has turn into the popular method to interplay design, tailored for as we speak’s agile groups. Within the second version of this award successful e-book, main advocates Jeff Gothelf and Josh Seiden broaden on the precious Lean UX rules, techniques, and methods coated within the first version to share how product groups can simply incorporate design, experimentation, iteration, and steady studying from actual customers into their Agile course of.
Impressed by Lean and Agile growth theories, Lean UX allows you to give attention to the precise expertise being designed, slightly than deliverables. This e-book exhibits you the way to collaborate intently with different members of your Agile product group, and collect suggestions early and infrequently. You’ll learn to drive the design briefly, iterative cycles to evaluate what works finest for the enterprise and the consumer. Lean UX exhibits you the way to make this alteration—for the higher.
- Body a imaginative and prescient of the issue you’re fixing and focus your group on the appropriate outcomes
- Carry the designers’ toolkit to the remainder of your product group
- Share your insights together with your group a lot earlier within the course of
- Create Minimal Viable Merchandise to find out which concepts are legitimate
- Incorporate the voice of the client all through the challenge cycle
- Make your group extra productive: mix Lean UX with Agile’s Scrum framework
- Perceive the organizational shifts essential to combine Lean UX
Value: $ 16.39